We didn't get an email today from HCMC with our approval. That is very disappointing. I know they were communicating back and forth today with Dillon which seemed positive. Still, no end in sight and our Thursday flight is now out. We are trying to decide what to do now. Our hotel is booked through Thursday. Dave is meeting with our guide in a little bit to discuss staying here if we can or finding a cheaper hotel. It's hard to give up the kitchen and laundry but especially the girls having their own space. At naptime Kade can go to our room and close the door for a real nap.
We finally reached the end of our rope this afternoon and went walking around Hanoi...again. Went to a new Pagodo and bought some bookmarks. (I read an entire book already.) We had a good dinner and are back for the night. Hopefully we will hear from our agency soon!
Thanks to all of our friends and family who are praying for our quick return. Thanks to Gran for her continued care of our girls. We could not have done it without you!!! You run a tight ship and we appreciate it. Don't bail on us yet!
Thanks Paula for relieving Mom today with the biddies. I'm sure everyone will enjoy the change of scenery.
Hopefully we will be home soon! Being here another weekend is a lot to swallow.