Monday, January 7, 2008

Quick update....

We sat by the computer and phone all day and got a call early afternoon from the Exec. Director of Dillon. He stayed up to contact the Embassy in Ho Chi Minh and finally got through. Bottomline: hoped to hear something this afternoon or tomorrow. Our email didn't come today so we'll sit by the computer again tomorrow. Boy, that makes the day long and the apartment small! At this point our flight for Thursday seems almost impossible. Going to dinner now; need to see different four walls.

8 comments:

Leigh said...

I can't sleep...I am too obsessed with waiting for news about you guys. Your post sounded hopeful to me. I pray you hear something tomorrow. Thursday is still "do-able"! Keep the faith!

Cindy said...

Shelley,
You may still leave before us! The others are scheduled out this week but we cannot find a flight out! I hope you hear soon though! Wishing you the Best!

Miles said...

PRAYING!!!

Heather said...

Praying that you hear good news soon! I know you must be getting cabin fever in the hotel! Plus, 200 a night is pricey!! Hoping you can make your Thursday Flight Out!
Heather M.

Julie said...

I sure hope you wake up to some good news. We're pulling for you here.

Cindy and Chuck said...

I hope you guys get home soon!!

Dianna said...

I'm thinking good things for you. Come onnnnnnnnnnn Visa interview!

Laura said...

I'm praying for you too! I can only imagine how anxious you all must be! And as nice as the Somerset is, it's still not home, and certainly not free.