Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday

We found out today that our interview is for Wednesday at three. There isn't much for them to ask since they are very familiar with every detail of our case! We will get our Visa Wednesday or Thursday and get on a plane Friday.....that's this Friday. No more weekends away. We arrive home 9:51pm on Friday.
Once we get home I probably won't leave home for a week or so. I am so ready to just be in my house. Hopefully this weekend will be a PJ weekend. I'm sure mom will book it home and close her blinds and turn off her phone. Gonna run, we have to pack up things in case we can't keep our room tomorrow....we're keeping our fingers crossed.

8 comments:

wmcath said...

Yayayay!!!! Finally getting to come home. What wonderful news. Now to bad we aren't in OKC to welcome you at the airport.

Best of luck on the flight home.

Fondly,
Cathy, Bill, Emma and Erin

Dianna said...

I'm so thrilled that you'll be home soon!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! That is the best news! I am so happy for you and your family. Your girls have been TROOPERS! This will definitely be a trip to remember! I wish you a speedy and safe trip home! We will leave Wednesday evening to texas! I doubt I will want to leave home for a while too! Can't wait to hear you made it HOME!

Miles said...

WooHoo! We can hardly wait to see your faces! Praise the Lord you are finally coming home!

We love you all!

Brian and Staci said...

Great news! So excited for all of you! Missed you at Pine Cove---just wasn't the same. No trophies this year either! Can't wait to see you guys!

Safe travels!

Charlotte said...

Homeeeee
Home on the Range !

Where Shelly and family are coming soon !!!!!

Yippeee !

Charlotte and crew

Kim said...

Yipee!!! I am so glad you are coming home. It has been a very lONG road for you all. Hope all the traveling goes well.

Garrett, Heidi and family said...

I am so excited to hear that. Although it has been a long journey, we have enjoyed reading your blog everyday.
We are praying for you guys to have a safe trip. Enjoy your weekend at home.

Heidi