Monday, March 3, 2008

I"ve heard your cries!


I am updating my blog! I never dreamt that people actually cared about my day-to-day doings. It's rather boringly busy...diapers, laundry, wash bottles, run to school, pick up from school, laundry, do homework, take to practice, pick up from practice, laundry, wipe noses, wipe bottoms, do laundry for eight, pay bills, and on and on! We had a rough few weeks with sinus congestion for me and Dave, and Kaden kept changing illnesses. I think we are all finally on the mend now! We stayed inside as much as possible and cut everything out of our schedule in order to keep Kaden home and away from all the icky germs swarming around.

We have found our new normal and are adjusting well. Kade still isn't the greatest sleeper as my ever increasing eye wrinkles show. He still only wants his bottle and shrugs any food offered. Maybe by kindergarten.

I'll stop now and try to upload pictures because I know that is what you really care about anyway. I won't promise to be a good blogger. I got burned out on the computer in VN since we had to be glued to it for sooooo long! Besides, I'd rather play with my cute little guy!

8 comments:

The Efirds said...

SO glad to get an update! We followed your entire trip and have been wondering how things are going! Kaden is soo cute! Glad to hear that you are all finally well!

Julie said...

Kaden is adorable. I'm so glad you posted an update. Sounds like you are crazy busy.

Brian and Staci said...

Hurray! I'm not expecting daily posts or anything, just an occasional picture! HAHA! With your life as crazy as it sounds, if it were me, I'd never be able to update! You are one amazing person! Good seeing you last Thursday...and everyone, he is even cuter in person if you can believe that!? Take care!

Leigh said...

I miss you!!

Thanks for the update! I can't believe he isn't interested in food...he's always had such a healthy appetite! DeeGee eats everything that isn't nailed down, but is still just rocking the scales at 12.2 lbs...and she is FULL of health challenges!!!

Hug Dave and the girls, and throw the little man in the air for us!

Charlotte said...

OMG ! Finally an update ! Thought you fell off the face of the earth into a giant pile of laundry and diapers !

So glad to see that cute face of his !

Read my blog ~ www.charlottes4angels.blogspot.com

I'm a grandma now !

Charlotte and crew

Heather said...

Oh So Cute! Thanks for posting an update! I got absolutely addicted to your blog while you guys were in VN & I've been wondering how you are. I hope all of us Forum Buddies get to meet some day. It would be fun!
Heather M.

connie said...

So good to see you're at 'normal'! Kaden is a real cutie pie. We got home 3 weeks ago tomorrow (wow, no way!) with Kaeleb and we're almost to 'normal' as well :) Love seeing pictures of your six babes!
Blessings from the Johnsons

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.